HONDA CRF450 WORKS EDITION
“New for 2019, Honda introduces a CRF450 WE (“Works Edition”), a special model with a number of upgrades based on the bikes in the Team Honda HRC race shop. This motorcycle incorporates a specially designed cylinder head with factory hand-polished ports, a titanium Yoshimura slip-on muffler and special ECU settings in the CRF450 package. Sporting factory-inspired Throttle Jockey graphics and seat cover from Ken Roczen’s race bike, the CRF450 WE has the looks to match its incredible performance.”
• Unique cylinder head with factory hand-polished ports improves torque feeling from low-to-midrange, especially between 5,000 and 6,000 rpm, for even quicker lap times.
• Yoshimura slip-on muffler with titanium body and pipes, plus carbon fiber tail caps, exclusively designed for the CRF450 WE.
• ECU settings optimize performance advantages of the Yoshimura exhaust and cylinder-head updates
• HRC launch control with special settings influenced by Ken Roczen.
• Kashima fork-tube coating reduces friction and improves handling performance. Developed by Miyaki Company of Japan, Kashima coating is a special treatment for hard-anodized finishes that fills the micro-pores on the surface of hard-anodized aluminum for better lubrication and reduced stiction.
• Titanium nitride coating on fork legs enhances suspension feel.
• Shock shaft processed with Super Finisher and coated with titanium nitride for superior performance
• Stronger D.I.D LT-X black rims with special laser-engraved logo
• High-performance gold RK chain
• Throttle Jockey factory Team Honda HRC graphics and seat cover for premium look and enhanced grip during acceleration
• Top and bottom triple clamps in black